Assistant Management Accountant - £22,000 - £25,000 + study - Central Bristol
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join a successful and progressive firm as an Assistant Management Accountant. As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will be assisting to produce management accounts, budgets and other financial analysis to enable the business to make well informed decisions. For the successful candidate, this position will offer a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to work within a very energetic working culture. It will also offer Study Support and genuine commercial exposure in an entrepreneurial business with extensive growth plans.
As an Assistant Management Accountant, your responsibilities will comprise but not be limited to:
- Monthly Reporting
- Budget and forecasting
- Profit and loss analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayment
- KPI reporting
- VAT return
- Other ad-hoc projects within the business
- Willingness to work towards a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA)
- Ideally 1st or 2nd upper class honours degree in a numerate subject, or a finance qualification (AAT or equivalent)
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with senior management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Strong reconciliation and analysis skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Meticulous attention to detail. Must be thorough and accurate.
£22,000 - £25,000 + benefits + study support
What’s on offer
For the successful candidate, this position will offer a competitive salary and study support. You will receive mentorship from a high performing team of qualified accountants within the division who will aid in your professional development. If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful Element Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Element Recruitment will not discriminate on unlawful grounds