Graduate Currency Consultant
*** Considering a career in Financial Sales?
*** Would you like to work with a leading financial institution?
Your new opportunity
This opportunity will see you take the first step into the largest asset class in the world, foreign exchange. Working with the head of desk, you will be trained on knowledge of different currencies while correlating that information with current affairs to appropriately identify and target SME’s, to qualify their current currency solutions and build long term relationships through continuing transactions. As a junior, the career path is set out for you from the day you start, along with salary reviews every time a target is met. Realistically your first promotion will come within 12 months.
- £20,000-£25,000 plus commission (First year on target earnings £30,000-35,000)
- The opportunity to work with a leading currency solutions business in London
- Regular development towards senior positions
- Ongoing incentives to help you reach your career potential
- Full training given, which include weekly and monthly team meetings, with ongoing support from the head of desk
Your new responsibilities
- Identifying new leads through current affairs and targeted sectors
- Cold call key decision makers to introduce the company such as CEO, MD, COO, FD
- Build solid and long term relationships with clients
- Build your client bank by asking for referrals and testimonials
- On a monthly basis meet/exceed revenue and new account targets
- Intelligently discuss the financial markets and the factors that move them in an articulate manner
- Managing the marketing information system and market intelligence and using these to execute the marketing strategy
- Ensuring your personality adapts to every call and embracing the core values of the business
- A degree in any field (Finance, Economics, Business, English, Mathematics an adv.)
- An interest in current affairs
- A strong telephone manner, with a strong command of English
- Money orientated and focussed on earning large commission on top of an already generous basic salary.
- Interest in continuous sales self-development
This is a highly sought after vacancy, with a leading broker in London. Apply today to avoid for an ASAP start…
LJM Recruitment was founded by recruiters who believe in honest, effective and reliable core values that have proven successful in a combined 40 years’ sales experience. We lead the way in a premium service to clients in a range of sales and technical sectors from Foreign Exchange to Recruitment.
Like and Follow us on the following platforms:
Facebook: LJM Recruitment
LJM Recruitment are also looking for premium recruitment consultants to join US! If you work in any sector of recruitment, we would love to hear from you. At LJM Recruitment we look for consultants that share our vision and core values! Get in touch today!
Key Words: Deliverable FX, Deliverable Foreign Exchange, Sales, Foreign Exchange, Equities, Derivate, Spot, Forward, Future, Option, Execution, Trade, Trader, Broker, Stock Broker, Corporate Sales, Trade Finance, Business Development, New Business, Lead Generation, Lead Generator, Account Manager, Solution Sales, Currency Consultant