Associate Account Manager & Business Development Executive
My client in a prestigious and well recognised international membership organisation based in central London. They have a new opportunity available for an Associate Account Manager who will be responsible for assisting in cultivating the relationship with existing members as well as in increasing and expanding the membership base.
The post holder will bring experience, expertise and new ideas to the post and provide all-round sales and research skills in support of the Director of Business Development. They will work closely with senior management to increase the number of members globally.
- Research to identify potential members in different regions and push to annual sales targets
- Identifying key contacts in the organisations and sourcing their contact details
- Making presentations on to high level representatives of the international within potential member firms globally both over the phone and face to face meetings.
- Organise meetings for Head of Business Development and/or Chief Executive
- Assisting with the draft of the minutes of meetings and logging them in the CRM
- Following up on meetings with necessary information on products and services
- Assist in developing the corporate communication and marketing strategy by writing, editing and publishing content on social media and industry media
- Identifying relevant industry events to attend
- Representing the company at UK and international conferences and exhibitions
- Assisting the Events team both in logistics and administration of events
- Support the retention of existing members globally by addressing all their queries and requirements
- Visiting members to make sure they get the best value for their membership and develop their loyalty to the association
- The role might mean working occasionally outside office hours. The role may also include travel from time to time.
- 2-3 year account management/sales experience
- Experience of researching and qualifying sales leads
- Experience in face to face and/or telephone sales
- Excellent computer skills and full working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and Adobe Acrobat is essential
- Social media and marketing exposure in the workplace ideal
- Fluency in at least one foreign language ideal
Salary flexible, hours 9-5, pension, private healthcare, bonus, season ticket loan.