Join this revolutionary retailer as they continue their growth in the fashion industry!
Our client is searching for a Media Analyst to join their passionate team in Manchester. The successful business strives to provide their customers with quality and value for money that makes them feel fantastic! The successful individual will be responsible for the measurement of campaigns and supporting internal teams to exceed objectives. The Media Analyst will receive excellent benefits such as generous holidays and discounts as well as great training and development schemes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the team with insightful analytics
- Actively enhance models for digital channels and report performance
- Analyse media to provide media team with internal data such as Returns and Income
- Construct and manage future scenarios to prepare ahead of time
- Manage requests concerning analytics, investment and media tools
Skills and Attributes:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- Able to handle large amounts of data and juggle tasks
- Background in Mathematics or Statistics
- Previous experience within customer insight, marketing or media
- Usage and successful application of web analytics tool, preferably Coremetrics, Celebrus or Google Analytics
- Advanced skills in presentations, project management and independent working
- Adaptable to new technologies and changes with a positive mindset towards challenges
If this sounds like the role you’ve been searching for then don’t hesitate to apply online today!