Media Marketing Consultant
Our customer is one of the UK's leading Digital Marketing companies online.
As a Media Business Development Executive, you will be at the forefront of the company's success. The primary responsibility of the role is to sell SEO Services to existing customers, ensuring an excellent standard of customer service. The key duties of the role will include:
- Agreeing with sales manager revenue targets and KPIs
- Developing a sales activity plan that will exceed the revenue targets and KPIs to include required number of appointments with both new and existing clients
- Managing own territory and customers in accordance with performance standards
- Following up on identified leads from the CRM
- Developing a clear understanding of the customers business including the market their business operates in and current trading challenges and conditions, with a high level of preparation taking place before a sales call
- Creating and presenting a media sales proposition that meets the customers needs and the business objectives, i.e. SEO packages, series sold, in accordance with set pricing structure
- Creating advertising campaigns that meets the customers objectives
- Actively reviewing advertising campaigns with the customer on a regular basis to ensure needs are met and a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved. This should include demonstrating on line audience reach through digital statistics.
- Delivering outstanding customer care including rectifying problems within the required performance standard
- Educating customers in new products and propositions that will enhance their business performance and meet business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience, ideally in a field sales capacity. The ability to work autonomously is essential, as is a full driving license. Excellent IT skills are essential, along with GCSE Maths and English at grade C or above, or equivalent. Previous experience of ad booking systems and CRM databases would be advantageous but not essential
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV.