Case Manager- London
A very successful London based Lender that provides , has an excellent opportunity for a Case Manager to join their London office.
The successful candidate will provide key assistance to the underwriting team. Tasks will include setting up new case files, taking payments from applicants, producing legal documentation, running new file checks, booking in valuations, communication with applicants and brokers and assisting the Underwriter with loans.
Additionally, you will assist the sales team with new business enquiries and producing lending decision illustrations.
Relevant experience of short term and development finance is key.
- Mortgage or Commercial/Short term and development finance experience
- Highly organised
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to work confidently with a small team or individually
- Confident telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Mortgage or other lending experience
This is an exciting opportunity for progression within the property finance industry. An interest or existing involvement within the mortgage industry would be beneficial and a background of dealing with clients/intermediaries would also be an advantage.