Interim Group / FP&A Accountant - Lloyd’s Syndicate
Our client is a rapidly expanding syndicate within the Lloyd’s market. The role entails working with a small but high performing Finance function. You will be required to assist with the management, control and development of the clients financial, planning and accounting policies and procedures.
The finance function provides management with financial information for reporting, forecasting, planning and cost control.
Main responsibilities will included (but not limited to)
- Business Planning
- Reporting & Analysis
- Stakeholder Management/reporting - both internally and externally
- Manage the outsourced provider to ensure Syndicate accounts are produced to agreed standards
- Having experience of managing or mentoring in your previous roles will aid in the overall development of the team
- Manage or contribute to key business projects as required by the function
As you will be functioning within the Lloyd’s market, exposure to QMA, QMC reporting will be highly advantageous.
- You will be required to be a fully qualified accountant with a number of year’s post-qualification experience.
- You must be capable of being FSA approved.
- Experience within the Lloyds market will be hugely beneficial
- Ideally you will have worked within a UK regulated Insurance environment for a number of years