Assistant Account Developer
Assistant Account Developer
£20,000 to £25,000 with competitive flexible benefits and bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing part of commercial and personal lines, delivering innovative and market leading digital solutions to our customers and developing relationships with our key software house partners.
Working in the Digital Trading Unit, you will provide digital trading support to Allianz Small Business Teams, branches and head office customers. You will also liaise with internal IT teams, Acturis and other external partners.
As an Assistant Account Developer, you will support branches in understanding our digital capabilities; and drive broker adoption and activity through both QuoteSME and imarket platforms to achieve our targets. You will also be working with internal and external customers, to ensure our systems are functioning correctly and we deliver an excellent digital user journey to our brokers and end customers.
At the same time, you will be also responsible for communicating system changes and their benefits to the user network and will be seen as a focal point for our Small Business Teams.
If you're passionate about improving our digital capability to enhance the customer and underwriting experience and enjoy working with a broad range of people, then this is the role for you.
What we are looking for:
- A good communicator with the ability to interact at a number of different levels both internally & externally
- Experience of digital platforms would be beneficial
- Capability to work under own direction but also to contribute within a team
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment managing work priorities and own time
- Customer centric with the ability to provide both verbal and written communications effectively to all levels of the organisation
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Motivated and committed self-starter who enjoys a challenge, can deliver work to a consistently high standard and to tight deadlines
- Ability to promote the Digital Trading Unit both internally and externally in a professional manner
What we offer you in return:
- Competitive salary, which is reviewed annually
- Annual Bonus related to individual and company performance
- A generous pension plan
- Competitive holiday allowance that increases with length of service, with the option of buying and selling up to 5 days holiday per year
- Share purchase plan
- Flexible benefits plan, giving the option to tailor benefits (such as dental insurance and private medical care) to suit individual needs
- Excellent training and development opportunities including our Award winning Underwriting Academy which is CII accredited.
- 25% off Insurance products.