Automotive General Manager
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive General Manager required in Hinckley.
Salary: Up to £65,000 Basic, OTE £100,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive General Manager For Car Supermarket - Hinckley
We are actively looking for an automotive experienced General Manager for our client based in Hinckley, Leicestershire to manage, control and develop current and future business.
* To ensure maximum efficiency and profitability of the business.
* Achieve the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction.
* To control stocks at a level commensurate with annual budget and profit requirements.
* To maximise profitability through the sale of vehicles and associated products.
* To ensure that all departments achieve profit margins in line with budget forecasts.
Sales Department Responsibilities:
* Maintain levels of vehicle stock in line with sales plans and annual budget.
* Ensure correct vehicle appraisal prior to purchase.
* Maintain and control levels of discounting and part-exchange over allowances offered to customers against vehicles.
* To ensure the correct level of staff manning at all times.
* To maintain and rotate on a regular basis vehicle displays.
* To oversee the completion of Advertising and Promotional activities.
* Control Sales Department Documentation and archiving.
* An excellent knowledge of Sales Prospecting, F&I and Market Penetration.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of working as a General Manger or Dealer Principal within a Car Dealership. You must also be excellent at excelling the KPI's set, very hands-on with a friendly approach to both customer and colleagues alike.
Motor Trade experience as stated is essential to the role.
To apply please send your CV to Louisa Coggs quoting J68540, Automotive General Manager, Hinckley.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.