Finance Manager - Training Sector
LMB Recruitment are looking to engage with experienced finance professionals who have worked in the training sector.
Responsible for the financial health of a training organisation. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior operational staff in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Advanced degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field
- Several years of experience in a finance role
- Knowledge and experience of the training industry, specifically the apprenticeship market.
- Understanding of data privacy standards
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organisational skills; planning skills