Edward Mann are currently recruiting for an Audit Senior position to join a top 50 practice. The Audit Senior’s role will be to carry out audit duties for a broad range of medium to large owner managed clients in an array of industries and sector’s.
The role will be suited to someone is an ambitious individual who has already established experience within auditing, and is looking to develop this area further. This position will offer extensive exposure to audit clients supported by an intensive training and development program. Fast track opportunities for progression and promotion are available.
- Lead, perform and plan smaller audits either alone or leading a small team.
- Audit planning and preparation including carrying out all background data.
- Full preparation and review of financial statements.
- Prepare corporation tax computations.
- Draft Management letters and reports.
- Ensure all Time Budgets are all adhered to
- Professional relationship management, client confidentiality
- Supervise and assist junior staff.
- Qualified accountant (candidates who are not qualified but have suitable experience will still be considered).
- Experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 40% audit exposure.
- Technically strong with a good knowledge of accounting and auditing standards.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients.
- An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences.
Edward Mann Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Edward Mann Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.