Purchase Ledger Supervisor - Maternity Cover
Purchase Ledger Supervision
• To ensure the accurate input of all purchase orders and supplier invoices onto the appropriate control and accounting systems.
• To process supplier payments in a timely fashion
• To ensure supplier statements are reconciled
• To manage the expense book and ensure accruals are correct and true
• To control and monitor all payments made
• To ensure that all payments made follow the company’s procedures and policies.
To manage and supervise the purchase order request process and associated authorisation requirements.
Joint People Management with the other supervisor
Maintain a good and positive image of the Finance to internal staff and the public generally by providing a welcoming, helpful and professional service.
To support fellow Finance Supervisors as necessary and undertake their functions as required in times of absence or leave.
To ensure that all necessary qualifications for the post are maintained and renewed.
This role will be offered as a 12 month maternity cover contract