Senior Digital Designer - Up to £50k!
My client are a well recognised product and data organisation based in Southampton. Through the success of their products, they have attracted the attention of governments across the world who want to get on board with the sterling work they are doing across the tech, data and creative fields.
In this role, you are responsible for creating and delivering a wide array of cross-platform digital work; from responsive sites and emails to banners, mobile/tablet apps and microsites. You will work alongside some of the best Creatives, UX and Developers around dealing with anything from taking hand-drawn scamps and interactive wireframes and turning them into full digital campaigns to creating website layouts using Photoshop and other Adobe CS software.
To your core, you will be creative but you will couple that will a level of professionalism that is second-to-none and a team-focused mentality that will stand you in good stead in any project environment. You will have the fullest understanding of graphic design, typography and digital standards and the experience to execute projects of all sizes and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
- A deep understanding of design principles, including UX, UI and Responsive Design trends
- Experienced user of Sketch
- A design qualification e.g. Design, Interaction Design or another design-related field
- Design experience across a range of digital platforms
- Experience of mobile design, responsive web design and mobile apps
- Experience in graphics software applications, techniques, tools and related multimedia technologies (particularly Sketch and the Adobe Cloud suite of tools)
- Strong knowledge and experience in optimising customer journeys
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools as well as knowledge of HTML and CSS
To be considered for this great opportunity, please click the "Apply" button or contact me directly -