- Selling print & digital advertising across a market leading publication
- Targeting the Technology, Finance and Mining industries
- Managing a small sales team with international travel
- Fantastic uncapped earning potential
The Role: Managing a small but ambitious growing sales team within a multi-million-pound company, the Sales Manager will be responsible for selling print and digital advertising space across a market leading publication. Targeting agencies and clients directly across the Technology, Finance and Mining industries, the Sales Manager will mentor a team of 2 in London, as well as a couple direct reports in the US, to drive activity and new business acquisition. This is an excellent opportunity for any driven salesperson looking for international travel and the opportunity to progress their career within a globally renowned firm.
The Company: Holding number one position in the market, this dynamic and proactive business has enjoyed consistent growth since their launch 15 years ago. Successful Sales Managers will benefit from rapid career progression opportunities and the opportunity for international travel.
As Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Selling print & digital advertising space across a market leading publication
- Managing a small sales team to drive new business acquisition
- Targeting the Finance, Technology and Mining industries
For this Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Proven Media B2B sales experience
- Switched on and commercially aware
- Driven, hungry and energetic approach
Benefits of this Sales Manager role:
- £40-50,000 basic plus £10-15,000 uncapped OTE
- Excellent career development opportunities and international travel
- 28 days holiday, pension plus company benefits
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest, or for more information about other vacancies we are currently working on, please call Suzy Richardson on .