Registered Nurse- Outpatients
Are you a Registered Nurse who is looking to secure a permanent position, with a company that will support you through your professional development? Look no further!
Role: Registered Nurse-Outpatients
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Main duties of a Registered Nurse-Outpatient:
The main duties of a Registered Nurse- Outpatient are to work in this well known prestigious Private Healthcare Company, treating patients and delivering a high standard of patient care. As part of this you will:
- Assess the needs of patients and deliver high standards of care in align with the hospitals policies
- Cover shifts when necessary to meet business needs
- To follow hospital policies at all times
- Ensure that all patients' information is kept confidential in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Assist with the greeting of all patients into the department
- Assess the patients needs and provide appropriate nursing care and then evaluate how the care has worked and make any adjustments necessary
- Perform diagnostics procedures such as blood tests etc.
- Ensure a safe environment both physical and psychological well-being of patients
- React promptly to emergencies in an appropriate manner according to hospital procedures and training
- Perform any other duties as required as requested by Clinical Suite Director
Why take this role as a Registered Nurse- Outpatients?
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Registered Nurse-Outpatients to expand and develop their career working in a unique environment where you can reach your full potential with a company who will support you through your professional development. This is also your chance to work in one of the most recognised private hospitals in the country gaining experience as a Registered Nurse- Outpatients!
Am I the right person for this Registered Nurse- Outpatients?
The new Registered Nurse- Outpatients will need to be NMC registered and have previous experience in nursing. The successful candidate will have good clinical skills e.g. Phlebotomy, ECG. The candidate will also have experience working in an acute setting.
For more information, and a full job specification call Oliver on (option.4) / email
Key Words: RGN, Hospital, Private Hospital, Health, Health Care, Patient, Patient Care, NMC, Clinical, Outpatients