IBA / Credit Controller - £25,000 - Essex
Insurance Services organisation based in North Essex require a Credit Controller/IBA Technician from a Lloyd’s background to join their team. You will be required to complete a monthly cycle of tasks that accelerate the collection of client receivables and minimise all aged debt.
- Preparing, validating and rendering broker statements to ensure they are accurate and current, for use in chasing debt
- Maintain broker and client feedback on the system and ensure this is kept up to date and any unanswered feedback is followed up
- Monitoring and chasing of all methods of placement to ensure prompt settlement of premium by telephone, email and meeting.
- Work to all internal and external SLA’s.
- Escalate risks, highlighting any settlement/broker issues to account handlers.
- To provide progress and status reports
- Support the monitoring and chasing of debt across Binding Authorities, Lineslips, Facilities and Treaties.
If you have the relevant IBA/Credit Control experience, please apply!