Optical Customer Service Advisor - Manchester
A full time Customer Service Advisor is required to work for an Optical manufacturer based in Manchester alongside their customer service team. The company provides Optical lenses/glazing services to Opticians all across the country.
You will work as part of the Customer Services Team resolving any questions and queries via telephone, email or any other appropriate means making sure the customer is left satisfied. You will be interacting with internal colleagues, making sure all complaints and customer issues are resolved essentially making sure you build long term business relationships.
Typical duties involve;
- Receiving orders from customers by telephone, fax or post and processing orders promptly and accurately.
- Processing 'cash with order' transactions.
- Providing optimum levels of customer service by answering enquiries accurately (e.g. regarding pricing, product, complaint etc) and professionally, listening and developing a rapport with the customer so as to take all the necessary action to resolve (e.g. chasing an order through production).
- Managing customer expectations around expected query resolution/delivery times.
- Recommending product upgrades and promotions to customers.
- Managing and replenishing customer stock banks.
- Achieving a high and professional level of customer service, through call management, call content and product knowledge.
- Managing own time and productivity effectively.
- Being a full and active member of the Customer Service department, including being a supportive team member.
You MUST have an excellent knowledge of the Optical industry, dealing with customer service as well. You will have a self-motivated and positive attitude to work, and enjoy building good working relationships with clients.
Organisation and attention to detail are also key qualities the client is looking for, as administration tasks are also involved.
The role is to work Monday to Friday working 9am to 5pm.
The salary on offer is around £17,500 plus bonus and various company benefits.
This is an opportunity for an Optical candidate to work within a different environment whilst still ensuring your offer excellent standards of customer service at all times.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or alternatively call .