Senior Business Development Manager
Be Secure… Be Cordant!
Cordant Services - Business Development Manager (Security)
Location - London with national travel
Remuneration - £45,000 to £60,000 + Fantastic Bonus Structure + Company Car / Allowance
Additions: Career Opportunity + Outstanding Company Culture
Are you an exceptional Senior Business Development Manager from within the security space looking for an equally exceptional opportunity? Wondering what it is like to work for one of the UK's most innovative facility services organisations? This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional with a dynamic skill set; who thrives in a vibrant and fast paced environment!
You'll be expected to deliver significant new business opportunities to our Cordant Security business who are responsible for providing manned guarding and security solutions to a number of different sectors.
Cordant Security is a specialist provider of security solutions. We work with a national client base of high profile blue chip organisations with complex risk profiles, delivering a comprehensive and customer focused service, tailored to their needs. Cordant Security is the 8th largest security company within the UK, employing more than 4,000 personnel and works across a wide spectrum of industry sectors.
Essential to this role will be your ability to build great relationships with clients and to work collaboratively with other members of the Cordant Services outstanding and relentless sales team.
Cordant Services is a trusted provider of facilities services across the UK. We have a 55 year heritage and a wealth of industry experience. We work with an impressive client portfolio of leading blue chip organisations providing security, cleaning, technical and specialist services.
As Business Development Manager you will possess a wealth of experience of selling solutions in the security arena. You will be able to hit the ground running from day 1 due to your industry knowledge.
Relentless in your approach. You will be ambitious and creative; charismatic and engaging. You will perceive your "job" as your "hobby".
Do you have the credentials?
- You will be experienced in the security services sector of facilities.
- You WILL have a proven track record of both new business sales and client relationship management in the facilities space.
- You will be relentless and driven; with a PLAY TO WIN attitude.
- You will understand the benefit of developing long term relationships with clients in order to win "big ticket" orders.
- Experience of selling security services is preferred, although BDM's from related facilities service disciplines will be considered.
- Able to work on you own initiative and collaborate with colleagues to deliver bespoke client solutions.
- Flexibility around travel, appreciating that it is essential to meet with clients as and when required.
Package & Benefits
Our business offers it's employees ongoing learning and development opportunities. We hold "Investors in People" status and as such we pride ourselves in creating an inspirational working environment!
Basic salary - £55,000 to £60,000 dependant on experience.
Excellent bonuses paid against both new and retained business.
Company car or car allowance equivalent.
The Reward Chord gateway entitlement
25 days holiday, increasing by 1 day for every 1 years service. (30 days max)
For more information about this exciting position contact Ben Andrzejewski (Group Talent Acquisition Manager). You can find Ben on Linkedin
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.