Finance Assistant - Part Time
Finance Assistant (Part Time), London: Up to £28,450 pro-rata (3 days per week)
For a nationwide grant making trust based in central London, we are recruiting for a permanent, part time Finance Assistant. Reporting to the CFO, the Finance Assistant will be responsible for assisting with all day to day financial controls including management accounts, statutory accounts, grants, budgets and forecasts as well as the payroll and financial transactions. This is a part-time position for 3 days per week.
- Maintain accounting systems and processes (Sage 50) and assist in the preparation of MI, Management Accounts and Board Reports
- Assist in preparation of the statutory accounts under SORP, liaising with Audit.
- Assist in preparing annual grant and overhead budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the checking of monthly payroll
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable, reconciliations and journal preparation
- Bank reconciliations, petty cash, expenses and PO management
- Preparation of Grant, Matched Giving and Gift Aid
- AAT level 3 or 4 with at least 2 years experience within a financial role.
- Ideally experience from a small charity, foundation or trust
- Ideally experience of grants and Gift Aid
- Ideally experience of assisting in financial reporting, management accounts and statutory accounts / audit
- Sage 50 experience and excellent Excel
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: