Full and Part Time Nursery Nurse required
Tigerlily are recruiting for a lovely nursery in Beaconsfield, for a Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Nurse. There are currently vacancies within the Baby Room and Pre School Room.
There are 2 full time positions, and a Part time role which will be 5 afternoons per week 1pm - 6pm - this role is based in the Pre School Room.
• Must hold a childcare qualification at level 2 or above
• Must have experience of working in an early years setting
• Must possess strong teamwork skills
Duties will include:
• Safeguarding children and ensuring that their welfare is promoted at all times.
• Working as part of a team.
• Working with the Room Leader on planning of activities appropriate for the children in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Keeping of development records and observations.
• Keeping up to date with best practice within early years and ensuring that this is evident through high standards of education and care.
• Positive management of children’s behaviour.
• Preparation, care, cleanliness and maintenance of the playrooms and equipment.
• Keeping accident, incident and risk assessment records.
• Supervision of meals and mealtimes and, where appropriate, preparation of babies’ bottles.
• Attendance of staff meetings as arranged by the Nursery Manager
• Participating in regular parents’ evenings, publicity, open weekends and children’s outings.
• Any other duties appropriate to the post as directed by the Nursery Manager, Area Manager and Directors