General Manager - New Opening - Peterborough City Centre
Our client is opening a new restaurant in Peterborough City Centre and are recruiting an General Manager. You will be part of the opening team for this premium restaurant group as they open in the City bringing thier successul style to Peterborough. You will be an enthusiastic and personable supervisor/manager who can lead the FOH team to give guests an excellent customer experience meaning they become regular visitors.
General Manager - The Role
- Lead & Motivate FOH & Kitchen teams
- Business Management
- Training development of the team
- Encouraging welcoming environment at all times
- Proven track record of managing high voume sites
General Manager - The Person
- You will have an outgoing, friendly and welcoming personality
- Act as the "face of the restaurant"
- Energetic and a team leader
- Experience of managing a 50 seater+ restaurant
- Outstanding trainer and coach
- Excellent Business and Financial awareness
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £33000 - OTE £38k
- Excellent Benefits
- Meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
Application. To find out more and arrange an interview send your CV now. Gateway Hospitality Recruitment work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.