BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
Our client are looking to expand their sales team and are looking for a Business Development Executive to join their dynamic, vibrant and evolving team.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Outbound calling to businesses within a designated regional area promoting the company’s products and services.
• Speaking to decision makers and qualifying their need for the product.
• Gaining information on their current supplier.
• Providing quotations and information on the company product.
• Building and developing relationship with new clients.
• Ensure all individual appointment and sales targets are achieved and general sales targets are understood.
• Continually strive to maximize sales opportunities
Skills and experience:
• Experience of Consultative Sales /Relationship building.
• Demonstrate high achievement within a telesales position
• B2B experience with Strong sales, negotiation and closing skills.
• Consistent high achiever, driven, resilient, and motivated by targets.
• A good working knowledge of new and potential sales opportunities.
• A team player able to influence those around you, calmly demonstrating confidence and professionalism to clients and colleagues at a multitude of levels.
• Must be able to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise.
• Strong administration skills with a keen eye for detail.
• Be able to develop quickly, build rapport with customers
Our client are keen to recruit a career minded individual who wishes to further develop their telesales experience with a view to progress into field sales and account management.
Salary is highly competitive, negotiable depending on experience - year one OTE 25k. Year two 30K+ plus benefits