JOB TITLE - Pub Chef
LOCATION - South Bristol
SALARY / PACKAGE - 20k - 25k Depending on experience
JOB TITLE AND DESCRIPTION
We are currently recruiting for a Pub Chef to join our highly successful team. Based in countryside surroundings you will be required to contribute to the pubs success. You should have a warm, personable nature, can do attitude and eye for detail. You will be required to implement new ideas which will contribute to the pubs success.
You will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest's expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed. In return we will offer you second to none career opportunities.
- Adhere to prescribed standards and maintain a workload rate that is sufficient to ensure the efficient running of the kitchen operation and the avoidance of interruptions to service.
- Adhere strictly to Food Hygiene Regulations e.g. temperature records completed correctly, colour-coded chopping boards, raw/cooked food segregation, hand-washing etc.
- Ensure that food items are delivered in appropriate packaging and all items are checked and temperature at time of delivery is recorded.
- Ensure that food items are stored correctly and stocks rotated and temperature recorded.
- Ensure that food items are handled, cooked and served correctly.
- Establish and use clear lines of communication within the kitchen operation and with Restaurant Staff.
- Have knowledge of and follow Company and statutory Health & Safety, security and emergency procedures.
- Support all members of the team to achieve and maintain operational standards to the highest possible level in respect of service, hygiene and Health & Safety, and ensure that there is minimal wastage.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of current food hygiene regulations
- Level 2 in Food Safety Catering
- Standards orientated with an eye for detail.
- Good basic education
- Team player
- Desire to advance skills
- Able to work unsupervised
Salary / Package 20-25k - depending on experience
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sally Ashton, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted