Cash Management Assistant
A business who currently hold a Champion Investor in People status require a Finance Assistant to join their busy offices based on the outskirts of Leeds city centre. Offering an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, the business has a reputation for sustainability which is reflected in the small turnover of staff at all levels.
What is on offer;
- Competitive salary, annual bonus and pay reviews
- Contributory pension
- Flexible benefits pot with options including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club and retail discounts
- Team-based incentives
- On-site parking and a shuttle bus from the City Centre for non-drivers.
Key responsibilities include;
- Ensuring all customer receipts and payments are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Liaise with banks to ensure queries are resolved promptly
- Communicate with Team Leaders across the business
- Ensuring external correspondence is managed quickly and efficiently
The successful applicant;
- Previous experience within a high transnational role within a Finance environment is essential due to the fast paced nature of the role.
- Proven ability to work towards strict deadlines.
- Intermediate excel skills
- Strong attention to detail
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.