Retail Account Manager 6 Month FTC
Retail Account Manager (6 Month FTC), Bracknell - £50,000 - £60,000
A fantastic opportunity to join an organisation based in Bracknell who are looking for an Account Manager to manage a selection of retailers, taking on sales responsibility and leading the relationship with accounts.
- Primary Account Management of direct relationship with key target accounts
- Develop long term business partnership through strategic business planning to achieve strong trusted advisor relationships
- Full accountability of cost and revenues
- Focus on business opportunities arising from; new product introductions; end of life products; new outlet openings
- Implement marketing and category programs in appropriate fashion to meet local market or account requirements resulting in effective promotional activities
- Understands and communications brand strategy and end user buying preferences
- Work and communicate efficiently with other internal organisations
- Recommend training program requirements
- Clearly understands the retail market, major competitors and any emergent competitive threat. Well versed in account and marketing strategies of our competitor's product/pricing/promotion/distribution
- Understand channel segmentation and the role the account plays in the market for a specific category or end user segment
- Establish clear and measurable segmentation strategy for the account, tracking end-used insights, sell-through performance and trends
- Recommendations on overall contract structure to reflect competitive position: rebates, price protection, stock rotation/balancing, product returns, service & support delivered, in store execution, general policy
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be a graduate with Retail Account Management experience. You will have excellent communication skills and PC Literacy - Office Suite and Outlook. You will have the ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing at all levels. The ideal candidate will have high self organisation and advanced planning skills.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.