Vehicle Technician £38,000 OTE Stratford upon Avon
Are you an experienced and qualified Vehicle Technician looking to take the next step in your career?
Are you looking to find a new job at a busy Prestige car dealership where you can considerably improve your earnings?
Would you like to work for a company who believe in investing in their Vehicle Technicians with regards to ongoing training and development?
If the answer is yes, then please apply now! Our client is seeking an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy team in Stratford upon Avon. This role is with one of the industrys most reputable prestige brand main dealerships and poses a superb opportunity for any Technician looking to further their career and progress.
- As a Vehicle Technician the successful candidate will be able to carry out general servicing, repairs and vehicle/engine diagnostics.
- The role will include conducting vehicle health checks.
- Carry our new car PDI's and used car checks.
- You must be able to produce quality work in a busy car workshop environment, showing flexibility according to the needs of the business.
- Be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ / C&G Level 3 (Completion of 3 year Apprenticeship).
- Franchise dealership experience is preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
- A valid driving licence is required for this role.
Salary and Benefits:
- Basic salary of up to £28,000.
- Excellent OTE of £38,000.
- 22 days holiday
- Pension scheme
If you want to be part of a friendly and enthusiastic team, working in a great atmosphere, please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.