Property Legal Assistant
Property Legal AssistantHampshire - £18,000 - £24,000 (DOE)
This highly reputable firm are seeking an experience Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join their modern office in Winchester. The firm have an excellent reputation across the South Coast with multiple offices and are rapidly expanding their geographical presence.They are seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to join their dedicated Residential Conveyancing team to assist the fee earners in a variety of matters to include Freehold and Leasehold Sales and Purchases, Remortgages, Transfer of Equity and Shared Ownership matters.You will be providing full secretarial and paralegal support including using a digital dictation system to produce correspondence and other documentation related to property transactions, conducting property searches and extensive use of the Land Registry portal. You will also be managing post completions procedures including SDLT returns and title registrations.Desired skills and experience:
- Possess excellent knowledge of the full conveyancing procedure.
- Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills.
- Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems.
- Experience of using case management system.
- IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management.
- Willingness to work weekends as this office is open Monday - Saturday.
This is an opportunity to take a real hands on role with a heavyweight regional law firm who offer career progression and incomparable benefits.If you are interested in this exciting opportunity - please contact Annah-Mae at Ashville Knight Recruitment on or email to .