Seeking a Bookkeeper
About The Role
- Book keeping - balancing accounts
- Completing VAT returns
- Checking company bank statement
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
- Managing our merchant account service - any queries and BAO with Barclaycard
- Overseeing Trust accounts
- Credit control
- Other general financial reporting - including marketing, sales, expenses
- Back office customer and supplier payment support
About Our Client
Leading leisure company
Things you should know
25 days holiday, free parking, pension, career progression
Commutable from Redhill, Reigate, Leatherhead, Epsom, Croydon, Wimbledon, Kinston, Dorking, Sutton and Chessington.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)