Southern Regional Sales Manager
Southern Regional Sales Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Car Allowance + Great Commission Scheme + 20 Holidays + Stats, Rising to 25 after 6 Months Probationary Period + Pension (3% non-contribution)
Territory Based - West Midlands & South East & Greater London
- You will currently be a Sales Manager, Account Manager, Territory Manager or Sales Representative in the Personal Care, Fragrance or Cosmetics industry selling into Wholesale, Independent Retailers, Pharmacy Groups etc.
- Have experience selling into Wholesale, Independent Retailers, Pharmacy Groups, Cash & Carry’s etc.
- You will ideally be based in a location that is easily commutable to the, the territory will be from Milton Keynes down predominantly focussing on the London area.
- Within the Southern Regional Sales Manager position you will need to be a real Sales Hunter with a passion for sales and developing new business and building new relationships
- As the Southern Regional Sales Manager you will be required to manage a territory that is from West Midlands downwards, mainly focussing on the London area & the South East
- Constantly promoting the products to larger independent retailers and regional groups
- Calling in on existing customers and up-selling the products and developing the existing business
- Identifying & developing new accounts throughout the region
- You will be responsible for targeted sales and distribution within the area
- Targeting and developing new market sectors for the products to be sold in to
- The role is mainly based on the road and being out actively looking for new business opportunities, usually visiting around 4-6 customers per day
The Company & Opportunity:
- My client are a UK toiletries and cosmetics company based in West London, and they are part of a company that is a global supplier of fragrance and beauty care products as a result of that they are able to provide big company services and resources.
- They pride themselves on anticipating, understanding and satisfying the needs and requirements of our customers, both retailers and consumers alike - their main focus is on creative and innovative product design and development and ensuring that all final products are both high quality and affordable
- The company launches new products very regularly and are always keeping up to date with current trends in the market within the beauty & fragrance sector
- You may start out as the Southern Regional Sales Manager but the opportunities to grow within the business is definitely there whether that be a promotion within the UK team or an opportunity to move internationally within the company
For more information about the Southern Regional Sales Manager role call Katie today.
Langton Howarth also operates a recommend a friend referral scheme. So if you know someone who could be good for the Sales Manager, email your nominated candidate’s name and contact details in confidence via email too, and we’ll ensure you receive £100.00 of vouchers from a high street retailer of your choice once we have successfully placed the person referred by you.