Bar Manager £18 - £20k - Exciting new Cocktail Bar - Folkestone
We are seeking an experienced Bar Manager to join the team of this quality Hotel in a prime location.
With the launch of the new bar they are seeking an experienced Bar Manager to work alongside the Bar team and develop the service style with flare and personality.
- Experience in a similar role within an independent cocktail bar, preferably at a Supervisory level
- Have excellent wine, spirit and cocktail knowledge
- Be well spoken with excellent communication skills
- Have relevant bartender certificates (desirable but not essential)
- Have a passion for creation and the food and beverage industry.
Their role would involve
- Interacting with people and hosting
- Assisting in setting and maintaining the standards for the bar service
- All stocks and products in the bar
- Assisting in training of new members of the Food & Beverage team
- Ability to provide support on the floor for the FOH team
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles.
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.