A new and exciting opportunity has arisen within a multinational business in Swansea. They are looking to strengthen the team through the appointment of a qualified ACA/ACCA financial accountant.
Working closely with the CEO, you will be presented with a fantastic challenge and a great opportunity to work with some global professionals in an environment where you will be presented with global opportunities.
Typical duties will include;
- Preparing monthly intrastate returns
- Reconciling all bank accounts including petty cash and company credit cards
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Submitting forms and information to HMRC
- Full data entry of sales , Purchase ledger and cash book
- Production of month end P & L, balance sheet & trial balance
- Providing company directors and senior management with up-to-date, regular financial information
- Responsibility for expenses
You will be a fully qualified ACA/ACCA accountant with strong commercial experience, ideally within an FMCG or manufacturing environment. You will have a Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel & Word and must possess strong personal organisational skills and ability to work without supervision.
This is a fantastic career opportunity where you have the flexibility to work from home as and when required. In addition, you will be presented with a highly competitive salary and benefits package.