Interim Management Accountant - 6 month FTC - Central Bristol
Interim Management Accountant - £30,000 - £35,000 (6 month FTC) - Central Bristol
Element Recruitment are partnering alongside a growing international client to recruit a Management Accountant to join their team. This position will allow the successful candidate exposure to a multitude of month-end responsibility alongside project based analysis/reporting on a weekly basis.
As a Management Accountant, you will be given exposure to;
- Production of timely and reliable management information reports monthly
- Investigation of variances against budgets - providing analysis of differences
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of periodical tax returns (VAT, PAYE, NI, and Foreign Taxes)
- Cash flow control, including payment scheduling
- Banking - management of all payments & receipts, tracking of charges & interest, intercompany account transfers & recs
- Ad hoc analysis as required by the FC/FD
- Ideally part qualified (CIMA, ACCA or AAT) or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonally with an ability to engage with finance/non-finance staff
- Ideally 1-3 years experience within a similar position
- Good attention to detail
- Strong excel skills - ability to analyse and interpret financial information
What’s on offer
For the successful candidate, this position will offer a competitive salary as well and an opportunity to partner closely with the FC/FD. If this role sounds of interest to you, please get in touch with an updated CV and we can arrange a discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful Element Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Element Recruitment will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.