SENIOR DESIGNER - GUILDFORD - £35k
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Designer who is looking to build on a career within design by being part of a busy studio that is going places! If you want to join a creative team whose talents and skills make it an agency that's valued by its clients and respected by its peers, you've found it!
If you are looking for an agency that sees beyond what's expected and stretches the boundaries of what can be achieved, you've found it. This is an ideal role for someone who has a unique perspective and opinion on life. The right candidate will be enthusiastic about all aspects of design with an interest that extends out of the workplace.
You should have the ability to communicate your ideas to all levels of co-workers and clients, while maintaining your passion. You will be a creative thinker and a self-starter with the ability to be self-motivated.
Knowledge and a proven ability to use Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is essential.Design duties:
- Meeting clients with account management to discuss business objectives and requirements of jobs.
- Interpreting a client's business needs to develop a concept that suits their purpose
- Ability to work within a team
- Managing your own time and deadline while working quickly and accurately
- Produce accurate and high quality work
- Keeping up to date with emerging technologies particularly design programs
- Working in a team with printers
- Presenting design ideas to clients/creative teams
- Able to demonstrate a clearer understanding of the commercial implications of work
- Aiding quoting and time estimation for agreed briefs
- Advanced Adobe design
- Fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite applications
- Excellent knowledge of litho/digital print process essential
- Digital design experience and understanding of process
- Take designs through from concept to accurate production ready artwork
- Excellent friendly working environment in a busy studio in Guildford with the latest Apple hardware.
- 20 days holiday rising by one day a year to a maximum of 25 per annum
- Gym membership subsidised by £30 per month
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme