Media Agency Account Director
Our client is the UK's leading customer acquisition media planning and buying agency which specialises in performance marketing and counts some of the best known brands as its clients.
As such, they provide all the excitement and security of a large-sized agency but also the more personable feel and flexibility of a small to medium sized group.
It's a fun and friendly place to work and the company has a reputation for discovering and nurturing some of the finest minds in the business.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Digital Account Director who's at the cutting edge of media planning and delivery.
Working under the guidance of the Associate Director to manage and grow existing client relationships, as well as delivering business growth through assisting with new business projects, you'll need a strong business acumen and be numbers and data focussed in order to deliver solutions to clients through digital media.
You will oversee a team of 7 people to ensure that they are knowledgeable and effective in their roles and give a good account of the agency. You will also have a solid working knowledge of media implementation to guide them in best practice where needed. You will work very closely with the Account Managers to make sure that deadlines are managed and media is delivered as planned.
Knowledgeable and passionate about new and emerging technologies, you'll regularly liaise with media owners and tech providers to ensure the agency is utilising the best strategies and deployment of media budgets to generate the greatest return on investment for clients.
- Devising digital strategies to meet client's KPIs
- High standard of document writing for client meetings and new business meetings
- Overseeing the delivery of digital strategies, campaign plans, reports
- Ensure quality outputs are delivered to clients from the team by providing constructive feedback on plans, strategy and results.
- Management and assistance in creating personal development plans for the team
- Developing client strategies beyond the current scope by identifying and exploiting opportunities where possible
- Develop relationships with media owners to ensure we have the best rounded knowledge of the market place
- Agility and flexibility are important, as is the ability to solve problems as they arise
- Management of the relationship between income and time spent on accounts within the client team
- + 5 years high AM/AD level
- Agency experience
- Media experience
- PPC is critical
- Must have a working knowledge of Display, Social & Affiliates
- SEO would be an advantage
- Offline media, a bonus!
- Client facing / internal equivalent
- People management