Senior Account Manager
About the role
Due to strong and consistent growth we are looking for an enthusiastic Account Manager.
The opportunity offers you to join our passionate and hardworking sales team to take on a range of account management responsibilities.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Account Manager is to drive the business forward by managing the companies major account customers, creating strategic partnerships ensuring account optimisation.
Strong basic with uncapped commissions!
- Achieving sales targets
- Working CRM to build relationships, identify opportunities and store intelligence
- Engage and strategize with clients to demonstrate how Enviro Waste can help their company
- Gather intelligence from customer base to feedback to management for sales planning and forecasting
- Salary up to £32,000
- Uncapped commission
- Company bonus scheme based on the achievement of certain objectives
- Pension contributions from April 1st 2017
The role requires a person that is dedicated, organised and proactive. With the development of the company comes the development of this person. If the candidate shows they are the right fit there is the opportunity to move into senior positions as the sales department grows.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven account management experience (5 years minimum)
- Strong consultative sales and relationship building skills
- Willingness to learn and develop themselves
- Ability to negotiate, manage time, prioritise and stay organised in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a positive mind-set and outlook on life
About Enviro Waste
Enviro Group is for anyone with waste/sustainability requirements who seek a more environmentally friendly way to dispose of the waste streams they are responsible for. Operating in the waste industry since 2012 our journey has shown us how much the waste industry really needs to change.
Enviro is venturing out on a journey to change the waste industry into a more sustainable, customer focused and professional industry, to one that respects its environment and sees waste as a valuable resource. Through this we will therefore improve the face of the industry by evolving the industry into a circular economy based model.
Through our focus on quality and providing the marketplace what it needs we have seen double digit growth over the past three years, building a revolutionary waste management brand renowned for its customer service. Enviro Waste is driving the group’s transition by driving growth and building four waste and sustainability brands.
- Working hours: 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Holiday entitlement: 28 days including public holidays
- Place of work: Leyton
- Reports to Senior Account Manager