Registered Children's Home Manager
We are looking for a passionate Registered Children’s Home Manager in Whitchurch, Shropshire to join a leading provider of therapeutic residential support for children and young people with complex needs. You will be joining a family run organisation who go the extra mile for every young person they support. They offer safety and stability to those who may have suffered physical or mental abuse, helping them overcome their complex needs when they may have nowhere else to turn.
As Registered Children’s Home Manager, you will provide leadership and support to your staff team to ensure high quality therapeutic care is delivered to young people. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Strategic planning for developments within the home, and day to day management
- Supervisions, Appraisals and supporting the staff team daily
- Organise and support staff to provide the best possible care for each child and young person
- Identifying ways to support the children to enable them to develop, thrive and fulfil their potential as individuals
- Overseeing shift rota system to the benefit of the smooth running of the home
- Enabling young people to have access to home visits and appointments etc
What experience do I need to be your Registered Children’s Home Manager?
- Have several years’ experience in Residential Childcare Management
- NVQ Level 4/5 in Leadership and Management.
- An excellent working knowledge of the Quality Standards as regulated by OFSTED.
- A full driving licence and the flexibility to travel and work shifts
You will be joining a team of passionate and highly skilled individuals who are dedicated to the young people they support. So, if you want to be part of this inspiring team, please click on 'Apply’.