Java Developer - Contract - Security Cleared
Java Developer - Contract - Gloucestershire - Great Rates!
The successful candidate will be:
Responsible for a performing a range of software engineering tasks as part of a mixed, including but not limited to: assisting with requirements analysis, software design, implementation, and software testing.
- Required to support integration and test activities in support of system upgrades and deployments.
- Apply their knowledge of computer systems and software engineering best practice in the performance of their duties and be responsible for ensuring software compliance standards are met by the application of appropriate processes, procedures and tools throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Expected to provide input into estimating/planning, to work under limited supervision to develop technical solutions to customer business/mission problems and contribute towards ensuring that project milestones are met.
- Contribute as a member of a SW Development Team to successfully deliver a intermediate sized workflow based system within an Agile development environment.
- Design and develop the system using modern SW development techniques and tools.
- JAVA (J2EE)
- EJB3, Hibernate, JPA
- JSF (Primefaces)
- Web Services, REST
- XML, XSD, XSLT, JAXB
- Rational Team Concert
- Rational Software Architect
- Agile Software development using SCRUM
- At least 1 + years commercial J2EE software development experience
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2015.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81520958