English Teacher - 2ic / Key Stage Coordinator
English Teacher | Outstanding School | TLR Opportunities | Fantastic SLT | Central London
Clarus Education are recruiting on behalf of a welcoming and driven Secondary School within Central London. This Secondary School have been graded 'Outstanding’ across all categories, where Ofsted even made a point to comment on the 'strength and guidance of the SLT’.
The SLT require a motivated and ambitious English Teacher to join their 'Outstanding’ English Department in preparation for September 2017. The SLT are also keen to provide the correct candidate with additional responsibility (2ic or Key Stage Coordinator - TLR) throughout the English Department.
This fantastic Secondary School have achieved some remarkable results over the past few years, with an impressive 65% A*- C at GCSEs including Maths and English, alongside a 35% A*- B rate. The School is keen to keep up with the modern changes within the GCSE standards and look to keep on developing both their pupils and teachers.
Yes...? If so, then please read on to find out further information about this English Teacher opportunity now! The SLT are keen to start lesson observations and interviews now!
ROLE - ENGLISH TEACHER
- English Teacher
- Working across KS3,4 & 5 (11-16+ years)
- TLR on offer depending on experience and ambitious
- TLR’s include: 2ic and Key Stage Coordinator
- Working apart of a fantastic English Department
- September 2017 - Permanent Role - Full Time
- MPS2-UPS2 - £29,563-£45,306 + TLR2b (£4,554) - Inner London
- Location Central London
PERSON - ENGLISH TEACHER
- MUST have UK QTS
- You must be looking to progress throughout the school and develop as a practitioner
- Strong academics and English strengths throughout: GCSEs, A Levels and Degree
- You must be able to work effectively within a team and look to raise attainment
- Must have a strong understanding of the 8 Teaching standards
- Previous lesson observations are required: 'Good or Outstanding’
- Graded 'Outstanding’ in lasted Ofsted report
- Setting the standards for all 'Central London’ Secondary Schools
- Impressive academic results - 35% A*- B rate at GCSEs including Maths and English
- Fantastic CPD opportunities for all staff
- Over 75 languages spoken within 1,600 pupils
- Experienced SLT in place
- Well behaved pupils throughout the whole school
- Located in Central London - Zone 1
- Good Tube Links - Central and Victoria Line
Apply today for this experienced English Teacher + TLR opportunity!
We would love to hear from you if you are a passionate English Teacher! Please send your CV to Ryan at Clarus Education.