£28K Pro Rata (3 month contract)
Our client is a marketing services specialist that enables its business' to maximise their commercial potential. An exciting opportunity has become available in the transport and rail division within their events team.
The Conference Producer is required to work on both conferences and awards. Responsibilities will be to:
- Research and validate a new launch conference project
- Identify the most pressing issues in the marketplace and find the commercial angle
- Carry out comprehensive research into the relevant market and topic
- Produce a report on the viability of said conference based on in-depth market research
- Source and secure relevant speaker
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in the following:
- Previous conference production experience
- Solid grounding in basic conference production and topic validation
- Experience in sourcing speakers
- Exemplary research and report writing skills and thrive in an autonomous, deadline-driven environment.
We have a variety of jobs within the events and media sector at present, so if this one is not suitable and you have all the necessary experience, please call me on to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
Check out my profile on LinkedIn; in/katemoore17
Follow us on Twitter @Aspire_Interim