Commercial Finance Analyst
A well known media company are looking for a Finance Analyst with strong business partnering skills.
The ideal candidate will be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA.
* To establish and provide weekly and monthly revenue reports with detailed variance analysis to budget, forecasts and prior year.
* KPI analysis to investigate any significant revenue variances.
* Work with the Finance Director to review Financial Controls and to develop comprehensive work and process flows.
* Assist the Finance Director in reviewing business decisions to ensure they are financially viable.
* Assist in the preparation of bi-annual forecasts and annual budgets.
* Review of monthly revenue reports reconciling to weekly forecasts, prior year and cash receipts.
* Liaising with the Management Accounts teams to review monthly revenue reports, and to provide insight for the Monthly Board Packs.
* Experience of business partnering
* Excellent inter-personal skills
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Part qualified CIMA/ACCA (actively studying)
* Highly proficient in Excel, word, power-point and database skills