Payroll Clerk – Spalding, Permanent position, salary from £17,000 - £20,000 DOE
SPALDING, Lincolnshire – The One Group are recruiting for a Payroll Clerk for a leading organisation situated in Spalding on a permanent basis. Applicants need to have extensive Payroll experience, specifically dealing with Time & Attendance.
The applicant needs to have worked in a similar role previously and have knowledge and experience of a Payroll function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Strong Payroll and system skills
- Ensure data Integrity within all payroll related systems
- Assist in month end work and help reconcile both the weekly and monthly payrolls
- Prepare and accurately administer the weekly and monthly payroll in a timely manner and ensuring accuracy at all times
- To be part of and develop in a Payroll team
Candidates need to be able to work independently and be able to thrive in a fast paced and busy working environment.
Salary, £17,000 - £20,000 DOE, Permanent position
THE ONE GROUP is Cambridgeshire's largest independent specialist recruitment business. With offices in Cambridge, Peterborough and Northampton, our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office and Technical recruitment.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to each recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace. This is recruitment as it should be.