Sales Team Leader - Contact Centre
Meridian Business Support has an excellent opportunity for a Sales Team Leader to join an expanding call centre team in new offices in the Yeovil area.
Working as a Sales Team Leader for one of the sales campaigns, you will be expected to manage a team of agents and senior agents ensuring there is a focus on excellent customer service as well as enabling the team to strive and meet targets. You will be analysing and allocating calls to and from agents and ensuring the correct information is being communicated to customers. You will also ensure the company ethos, as well as the customers expectations, are adhered to at all times.
- Strive to meet all client expectations and company KPIs
- Promote and work towards ensuring the teams are motivated and positive about their role in a rewarding work environment
- Undertaking effective 1-2-1s and reviews in line with existing procedures
- Organise staffing and resourcing within your team, including shift patterns, holiday allocation and the number of staff required daily / weekly to meet demands of the business
- Pro-actively manage team roles throughout each day to effectively deliver on customer calls and email requirements
- Be first point of contact in complaint resolution and dealing with complex customer enquiries
- Daily reporting and analysis of the team and individual performance
- Making decisions at the front line and communicating them to the team
- Undertaking Quality Assurance to ensure compliance on all calls
- Liaising with Directors, IT, HR and Account Managers to report on performance and issues
- Monitoring punctuality and attendance and undertaking effective absence management to minimise late / sick measures
- Leading by example and setting the standard amongst the team
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Professional attitude and focus
- Target driven with the desire to develop
- Energetic personality with personable communication skills
- Clear telephone manner
- Strong, developed leadership skills
- Have a good understanding of the company's policies and procedures
- Developed skills and understanding of the IT systems used in the company
- Previous experience of working in a target driven environment is essential
If you believe this role is for you then please apply now as my client is holding immediate interviews.
As much as we would like to, it is not always possible to respond to all applicants. If you have not received any communication from Meridian Business Support within 7 days of your submission then unfortunately your application, on this occasion, has been unsuccessful.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.