Senior Occupational Health Advisor 30 Hours a week
Part of HCA Healthcare UK, Roodlane Medical is one of the UK's leading providers of corporate healthcare services, with extensive experience of creating and delivering effective and innovative corporate wellness strategies. Roodlane operates out of offices in both London and Glasgow, and provides services to blue chip clients mainly in banking, legal and professional services.
As part of Roodlane Medical, you will be working with a skilled and experienced multi-disciplinary team, in a supportive and professional environment with opportunities for personal learning and development. You'll also have access to HCA's excellent benefits package which includes Life Assurance, Private Medical Cover, Critical illness cover and many other benefits
We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Senior Occupational Health Advisor to join our world class team of professionals on a Part Time Basis working 4 days a week.
The Advisor will be providing an in-house service to a large and well known corporate banking client based in London. The role will be working closely with the Occupational Health Physician and is a varied role ranging from case management to policy development.
This is a permanent post and annual salary is £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (pro rata) dependent upon skills and experience.
To request an informal visit/discussion or detailed job description, please contact
Duties & Responsibilities
- To assess online placement questionnaires, resolving concerns and advising on adjustments
- To work closely with the client HR team and line managers on health issues arising in the workplace or causing absence and manage cases to appropriate conclusion involving the OHP as required
- To facilitate the safe rehabilitation and resettlement of employees returning from absences
- To supply guidance, wellbeing programmes, active health promotion, etc. to client employees
- To ensure records and files are maintained and updated
- To collate information and report to HR
Skills & Experience
- Full NMC registration
- Previous relevant OH experience ideally within a corporate setting
- Experience of sickness absence health management
- Diploma qualification in Occupational Health desirable
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
About The Individual
You will have the ability to operate and communicate at senior level both with colleagues and clients, as well as organising and coordinating your time and work efficiently in order to meet deadlines. As the role requires high levels of communication and patient contact, you will have a passion for delivering customer service and a desire to provide an exceptional patient experience.