As a result of continued growth, this thriving financial services organisation is looking to appoint an Asset Manager to work as an important part of their Credit Risk Management team. This role will see you responsible for all activities in respect of vehicle asset risk, ensuring that credit risk appetite is clearly defined, exposure is adequately monitored and portfolio performance is optimised.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Reporting to the Head of Servicing, you will support in delivering the asset management business strategy and measure the performance of the Recovery Agents
- Influencing the underwriting risk appetite as a result of conducting effective analysis including loan to value and residual risk
- When vehicle repossession cases occur, overseeing the process to ensure Recovery Agents are effective and recovery proceeds are optimised, using recondition where applicable
- Ensuring any required legal repossession action is instructed in a timely manner and managed effectively
- Identifying cost savings opportunities with regards to asset recovery costs
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need:
- Previous experience of vehicle asset management, preferably against retail motor loan products
- An ability to work under pressure and to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- To be a strong communicator who enjoys building relationships and influences and negotiates well
- To be a confident user of Excel
- To be highly motivated and enjoy working in a fast paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join a progressive organisation. Based in Glasgow, you will work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9-5 in a newly furbished office with a fantastic group of people who love what they do and the company they work for.
To apply, please send an up to date CV to this posting or call Emma Pryde on for more information.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.