Social Media Specialist
Social Media & Community Specialist - High Wycombe
Core Atlantic are looking for truly switched on, vibrant, energetic graduates with 'Social media-magnetism’ and a love for content, to help build a following and market the Core Atlantic brand.
Core Atlantic Resourcing are a specialist recruitment consultancy, offering a wide range of services to the Construction, M&E and Rail industries. Having only started trading in February of 2011, Core Atlantic have quickly established ourselves as the supplier of choice for many of the biggest clients in our chosen fields. Our dedicated team of consultants focus on both temporary and permanent roles to provide our clients with solutions to any staffing requirements they may have. The vast majority of our consultants at Core Atlantic have worked in their respective backgrounds, and so have a wealth of industry knowledge, vital in the application of the right person for the right role. Our proven success so early on has come from not only a passion for what we do, but also an unrivaled expertise in what we do.
About the Role - Social Media & Community Specialist
The ideal candidate will have a background working social media channels, such as LinkedIn, FB, Pinterest, Instagram, SnapChat, G+. You will enjoy blogging, writing and researching, with an eye for detail and grammar. A proven passion for social communication and knowledge of new trends keeps you one step ahead.
You will be targeted on growing awareness, accelerating user acquisition for the platform and increasing A&B grade followers.
The Role is available as a full-time position. you will be responsible for:
- Producing compelling content for sharing across multiple social channels
- Building strong social relationships within country and overseas communities and followers.
- Liaise with marketing and product
- Help run user groups to inform content and test.
Ideal Skills and Experience - Social Media & Community Specialist
- A passion for and experience in communicating succinct information
- Experience of managing social media channels
- Details of - blogs, videos, articles and thought leadership - community growth and engagement - Really advantageous
- Comfortable with basic web analytics analysis and social strategies and/or campaigns
- Great command of English and excellent written and communications skills
- Desire to work in an early-stage startup and ambition to grow with the company
- Ability to work autonomously in a rapidly changing environment
Offer! - Social Media & Community Specialist
- A vibrant working environment
- Ace team of high achievers and forward thinkers
- Opportunity to grow with a business led by a team of successful entrepreneurs
- A fun, friendly atmosphere, Opportunity to work remote when appropriate
Social Media Specialist - High Wycombe