Road Safety Engineer
Job Title: Road Safety Engineer
Salary: £30K - £40K
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Road Safety Engineer to join a friendly consultancy based in Guildford. We are looking for a candidate with experience in road safety engineering/auditing and who is probably recently qualified to lead or participate in a road safety audit team. You'll be heavily involved in all elements of project completion from conception to delivery.
The role would also involve aspects of road safety research, risk assessments, non-motorised user audits, and local safety scheme design and accident investigation/prevention.
1. Educated to degree level;
2. Competent road safety auditor with road safety engineering / auditing experience;
3. Must be MSoRSA Qualified, hold a Highways England Certificate of Competency and have 10 days relevant CPD;
4. Knowledge and experience of relevant legislation, standards and procedures;
5. Self-motivated with a flexible approach to working from office or occasionally from home;
6. Experience of working with minimum supervision and as part of a team;
7. Proven track record of building strong professional relationships with clients;
8. Effective communication skills - both verbal and written - experience in attending meetings and of producing clear, concise reports;
9. Self-manager of time and work
10. Exceptional eye for detail
What do you do now?
If you wish to discuss this vacancy further, please contact David So on or send your CV to: - keep up to date with our vacancies on the Appoint Group Consulting Engineering page on LinkedIn.