Contracts Manager Architectual Metal Work £50-£60K Enfied
I am currently seeking an experienced Contracts Manager for my client, a long established, family owned building sub-contractor who specialise in Architectural Metalwork for refurbishment and new build projects throughout London.
The successful Contracts Manager will manage the 2-3 sites at the time and will be working alongside with the project manager and also liaise with the site managers in the office, whilst managing the changes and work on site.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating site activities with the Site and Project Managers.
- Produce and maintain the program and ensure that critical path, deadlines and timescales are adhered to.
- Look after multiple contracts ranging from £1mil to £4million.
- Maintain an exceptional health & safety standard on the sites.
- Looking after 3-4 projects at the time.
- Close collaboration from the initial phase.
- Developing design intents into a workable solution
- Setting up programming and liaising with the Contractor to ensure that the projects are delivered to a standard, within budget and on time.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have a demonstrated record as a Contracts Manager
- Architectural Metalwork experience preferred
- CSCS black card
- First aid
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Steel work
- Metal work
This position will be to liaise with the site manager, architects, structural engineers, and the client. You will need to be able to use Excel efficiently to create and manage the budgets, time lines, variations, action logs and regular progress reports.
My client is looking to offer £60K plus package.
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniela Vasiliu on