Business Development Manager - Freight Forwarding - North
My client, a well established freight forwarder are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their busy sales team.
The successful applicant will be home based but affiliated with the companies Stafford office, therefore will be required to report to Stafford occasionally.
A great opportunity to become a Business Development Manager selling all road freight products with an emphasis on European Full Loads in the North.
- Based in the Manchester, Liverpool, Chester, Leeds, Sheffield, Hull or surrounding areas
- 12-24 months experience in a sales environment within freight forwarding
- Keen interest in progressing to field sales
- Experience in selling European FTL freight would be beneficial
- Highly motivated individual
- Competitive salary
- Company car, mobile phone & laptop
- Monthly commission
- Training provided
Ideal for an Inside Sales Executive who is eager to progress into field sales.