Media Sales Account Manager
With some of the best known national and local radio stations in the UK and Ireland, our client is part of one of the world's largest media groups. As such, they provide all the excitement and security of a large-sized organisation, but also the more personable feel and flexibility of a smaller business.
They are seeking talented, proven media sales Account Managers to sell radio advertising, sponsorships and promotions to new and existing SME businesses in the North West.
Tasked with generating new business, your time will be spent attending meetings with business owners and key decision makers to understand their advertising needs and develop effective radio solutions that help them achieve their goals.
Your time really is your own as you'll be given the freedom and flexibility to build and manage your own client base and need only attend the office for one day per week.
As a result, you need to be a driven, highly motivated self-starter with a proven track record in local media sales.
You'll be working with a great team in a fun, creative, dynamic environment and will report directly to the radio station's Sales Director.
- Proven track record in local media sales and business development (local radio, print, directories, online etc)
- You should have fantastic negotiation and persuasion skills and have the ability to prospect and win new business
- The desire to deliver on your promises in order to build solid relationships with key decision makers to grow each account
- Have a consultative sales approach and the ability to take thorough client briefs and develop them into winning proposals
- Be well organised with an eye for detail and the ability to plan your own diary
- Be a team player who is prepared to roll up their sleeves for the good of the team
Above all, you should come with bags of enthusiasm and tenacity and in return my client will make you part of the family and offer you a fantastic salary package and great benefits
With a basic of up to £28k, plus an excellent bonus and achievable OTE of £40k, company car (Golf or 1 Series BMW, depending on experience) and standard benefits, you will also receive the training and support you'll need to take your career to the next level.
If you have a 'can do' attitude, are organised and have the desire and tenacity to take this opportunity and make it yours, then we'd like to hear from you right away.