My client in Great Yarmouth is a prestigious company who are market leaders in their industry. Working with a double figure multidiscipline development team, you will help develop analogue and digital electronic circuit designs and solutions to support development. The successful candidate will primarily work on analogue and digital hardware design but may also work on software under the direction of dedicated software engineers.
The role will involve new design projects but you will additionally be required to support existing products and projects.
Key Skills Required
- Strong Knowledge of Analogue and Digital Electronic circuit design.
- Vast experience with multi layered PCBs
- Experience of circuit simulation, test and prototype evaluation.
- Ability to draft test specifications for designs and support interdepartmental testing of equipment.
- Ability to present technical information to audiences with all levels of technical experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- Degree/HND in related discipline.